*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439444-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-2Dead-Mens-Chest
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#439444 added July 9, 2006 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Pirates of the Caribbean 2:Dead Men's Chest
I am totally in love with Johnny Depp! I love Captain Jack Sparrow. I love Orlando Bloom, too. This movie has action in it. Poor Captain Jack and his crew are kidnapped by natives as their ship crashes into native territory. Will Turner shows up and our heroes get off the island. They run into more trouble when they meet up with some ugly, dead gross pirates that look like octopuses and undigested food! Gross! There is Elizabeth whose father gets her out of prison so she can find Will and Jack. Hers and Will's Wedding didn't take place because she and Will were arrested by the soldiers but Will is set free when he agrees to look for Jack and bring him back. Elizabeth mets up with her ex-finance James who is a traitor and a creep. She is reunited with Will. At the end of the movie when the ship is being sunk by a giant octopus{the octopus pirate Davy Jones and his evil lot-the ugly pirates!}, she shares a long passionate kiss with Jack. I wish it was me! Will is heart broken to say the least but is saddened as the ship disappears along with Jack! At this time, Elizabeth is probably torn between Jack and Will. I can't say I blame her. At the very end, the black woman, Jack's friend asks who wants to go out looking for Jack! They pose a toast to Jack with Rum and I lift my Diet Pepsi Cup in a toast as I shed tears for Jack. Elizabeth is crying, too and Will probably thinks that she is in love with Jack but he wants to find his friend. He will forgive Jack and Elizabeth. I am a hopeless romantic! The movie ends. I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO JACK! I WILL NEVER MAKE IT! I love this movie. My husband liked it, too but he says I dragged him to it. Johnny can play any role. I forgot to mention two of the ghost pirates are in this movie like the first one along with the monkey ghost. I love the monkey, too. Do go see this movie. It is worth it. I will have sweet dreams of Jack and Johnny!
** Image ID #883809 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1129067 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2006 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439444-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-2Dead-Mens-Chest