*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455227
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#455227 added September 16, 2006 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
The Bible & HOTTER SEX... really?
Who ever would have believed that we'd be hearing the word "Christains" and the words "hotter sex" in a church?

I say, "It's about time..."

There is finally a man using the Bible to teach about SEX, and glory to God about sex... after all God created SEX along with the heavens, the moon, the stars... and US. YEP... explaining SEX to Christains - at least those that will listen. To my way of thinking... this is a good thing*Exclaim*

With divorce seeming to be being at epidemic levels... maybe we all need to be reminded about our basic animal instincts which attracted us to our mates (spouses) in the first place.

I personally believe in marriage. IN my humble opinion, this guy's message is wholesome, and based on Christain principals. Christain couples need to stop being ashame of having sex... not all Catholics are nuns and priest either.

It's adult, mature conversation. Finally!!!

One preacher's message: Have hotter sex
Minister Joe Beam says good Christian marriages walk on the wild side

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13834042/

In the past, I've enjoyed listening to good old down-home type Baptist preaching. I like the Fire & Brimestone type preaching too.

Yep, some of the older christain ladies like to fell out of their chairs when the preacher said "There is nothing wrong with putting a fresh coat of paint on an old barn." And the preacher was talking about some of the women attending church being "Put Down" or scorned by those other church members that thought themselves to be a shining example of the holiest of Christain church members. I so agreed with the preacher - wearing make-up does not condemn a person to hell. I was scorned by these same church ladies cause I wore blue jeans (not blue jeans to church, mind you).

Either way there have always been misguided Bible thumpers that want to tell others how they dress will determine the likelyhood of their getting into heaven. Gez...

I think in this day and time, we all got a lot more to worry about than mere appearance. And I like the way this preacher talks to married couples.

But... be warned... PORN is still not good... and he can tell you why.

Involving four-legged creatures in any kind of sex is still wrong... married sex or otherwise.

And it's okay to go out dancing and have a few drinks with your spouse... if you're so inclined.

I say, "Yippee*Exclaim*"



© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455227