*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460829
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#460829 added November 12, 2006 at 8:58am
Restrictions: None
Princess Daminia
*Flower1* *Flower4* I am Princess Damania. I was kidnapped by pirates when I was a baby. I was given to a childless couple in Ireland, the O'Riley's. They were unable to have children and Olivia O'Riley's pirate brother Denton kidnapped me from the royal couple and I became the adopted daughter of Shamus and Olivia O'Riley. I was sent to boarding school and bought up in proper society and father's title was a noble. I became a proper lady of society and I didn't learn who my real parents were until Olivia died. Imagine my shock! I am a Princess! I was born a Princess! My real name is Adeline. I have never heard that name before. Shamus died a few years later and I was one and twenty-one by then. My Irish "parents" were in their late forties when they had adopted me. I left for England after my father's death and I bravely presented myself to the King and Queen. They were shocked when they first laid eyes on me. I looked like the Queen when she was my age. They welcomed me with open arms and let me live at the castle. I always felt like a stranger. My brother Marcus was a spoiled Prince and cheated on his wife Princess Ardelia. I became friends with her. I never liked Marcus and he didn't like me. He was killed when he had an affair with a baron's wife and my parents were heartbroken. Ardelia was relieved and so was I.

*Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* I married a knight named Phillip and I love him as he does me. We will have a daughter and I named her Ardelia after her aunt, of course. Ardelia, my sister-in-law died of an illness a two years after Marcus was murdered and she was the only friend that I had and I named my child after her.Phillip and I have two sons, Marshall and Michael. Our children have turned out real well. My birth parents are gone, too and I just became Queen. I am not sure that I am ready for this challenge but I am now Queen. Maybe I should have stayed a O'Riley and not have come to the kingdom. Either way, I promise to be a good Queen. I just got news I didn't like. Marshall ran off to marry a gypsy woman! He was in next line for the throne. I am not judging him but how will this look to the people I rule over? I hope Marshall comes home. As for the gypsy wife, we will have to work this out. I want my family all together.
** Image ID #1173341 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1146795 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1146685 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2006 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460829