*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466355-The-Past
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #1171156
Lisa tries to escape her past, but it doesn't last when someone knows the truth.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#466355 added January 4, 2007 at 5:43pm
Restrictions: None
The Past
Title: Chapter 1: The Past

It's been a long strange trip for Lisa. Lisa's life has been hell. It started off that way, and didn't get much better as time went on. She tried to escape by creating a new life for herself, but what they say is true, no matter how hard you try to get away from your past, it'll always come back to bite you in the ass.

The night is just like any other night. Lisa wears her usual sexy black dress and black high heel shoes, with a black purse and cheap gold jewelry. She kept her long brown hair in a simple pony tail and, unlike most ladies of her kind, Lisa believed in a near natural make-up job, accenting her emerald green eyes. Don't get me wrong, Lisa hated what she did, but she had nowhere else to go.

She walked through the door of the Sunset Hotel and into the lobby, seeing a tall muscular man walks over to her and smiles. He wore a nice business busines suite. His hair was slicked back with so much gel that not even a hurricane could knock it out of place. Lisa saw the yellow rose in his lapel and realized that this is the man.

Lisa walk over and he smiled at her. "There you are. You're more beautiful than described." She smiled. "Thank you." The man extended his hand. "Shall we take care of business?" She grinned and took his hand. "Acourse." The man turned and walked Lisa onto the elevator and they ride it all the way to the top floor. Once the doors open, Lisa and the man walked out of the elevator, and into the penthouse. They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. The man turns to me. "So, why don't you show me what you can do." Lisa smiled as she had sex with the man, faking the pleasure.

Afterwords, the man turned to Lisa, and grinned as he watched Lisa get dressed. At first, ignored his stares. When done, Lisa turn back to him, sticking out her hand. "You know the deal." The man grinned. "Oh I guess your pimp forgot to tell you. This was a favor." Lisa can feel the anger build but she kept her cool. "That's not how it works." He continued to grin, just to annoy her. "Tough, that's how it is. Now go back to your pimp before I do something you'll regret." That's when Lisa totally lost it. "You son of a bitch, I don't do freebies. Now pay me the money i'm owed, Now!"

That's when it happened. Out of nowhere, he started beating Lisa, hitting her on every part of her body. She tried to put her arms up to defend herself but it didn't help as he held them down, raping her as he continues to beat her. All she can do is close her eyes and wait for it to be over, scared out of her mind of what he's going to to her.

After what seemed like hours, he finally stopped and gets off of her. My nose and mouth were bleeding, tears ran down her face. Lisa's whole body was black and blue. All Lisa could do was just stare at him, hoping that it was finally over. He looked at Lisa with the same sick grin, still scaring her. "Get out of here before I make you regret it."

Scared for her life, Lisa ran to the elevator, riding it all the way to the bottom. Once on the lobby floor, she ran across the lobby, and out the door, knowing people were staring at her, but not caring. Lisa just kept running down the street.

------------------------------------------------------

Lisa finally showed up at my appartment complex. She unlocked the front door and stepped inside. Lisa walked up the stairs, avoiding everyone that was staring at her, not wanting to talk, and enter her room. Lisa took her dress off and put on a pink silk robe. She went into the bathroom, took a shower, and tried to dress her wounds the best that she could.

Lisa walked out of the bathroom, and walked into her bedroom, where she see Jack sitting on her bed, looking annoyed at her. Lisa rolled my eyes, not wanting to deal with him at the moment. "Not right now, Jack, I have a headache." Jack sneered at Lisa. "Don't talk to me like that, i'm not one of your clients." Lisa's annoyance grows. "You're client is the reason i'm not in the mood right now."

Lisa walked into the living room. Jack followed, still sneering. "Well if you treated him right, you wouldn't of had that problem." Lisa realized that the man was telling the truth about his deal with Jack. "It was a favor wasn't it? You lied to me, I was never going to get paid." Jack grinned. "I just didn't tell you everything. If you got a problem with that, pay me the rest of my money and you're out of here." Tears started to run down my face again. "So it's okay that he raped me?" Jack continued to smile. "You should of done as you were told.

In that moment, Lisa realized that she wasn't going to win, so she said nothing. It pissed her off so much, to know that she was trapped by this asshole. Jack grinned, knowing that he had won. "Now get dressed and get back to work." Jack walked out of the apartment, not waiting for an answer. Lisa's anger and frustration escalated until she snapped, and she couldn't take it anymore, knowing that there was only one way out.

Lisa walked back into the bedroom and pull out her red sweater and skirt, putting them on. She pulled a small jacket out of the closet and put it on as well. Next, Lisa pulled out a pair of black gloves and slipped
them on. Afterwords, Lissa went into a small shoe box in my closet and pullws out a gun. Lisa hid it in the right jacket pocket. Then, like a woman possessed, with only one thing on her mind, Lisa stepped out of her appartment, locked it back up, and walked down the stairs, heading for the front door.

At the bottom of the stairs, Lisa found her friend Sara, was standing there, looking worried. Lisa really didn't want to run into Sara, cause Sara knew that she was going to force Lisa into a conversation that she didn't want to get into. There was nothing Lisa could do about it, so she stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to Sara.

"What is going on?" Lisa said nothing, hoping that Sara would get the hint, but it didn't work. In that moment, Lisa knew that there was a lecture coming. "Fine, don't tell me, but whatever you're thinking about, please don't go through with it. Assholes like Jack aren't worth going to jail for." Lisa smiled. She could always count on Sara to look out for me. "It's okay Sara. I know what i'm doing." Sara continued to look at me concerned. "I hope so. If you need me, just say the word, and i'll be there." Lisa smiled again. "I will."

That's when Lisa just walk away. she had no intentions of pulling Sara into her mess. As much as Lisa appreciated the jesture, she had to do this on her own. With that said, Lisa continued out the door and down the street.

------------------------------------------------------

Lisa eventually reached into a run down area of the city and pulled out her cell phone. Lisa dialed Jack's number and waited for him to answer. It kept ringing and ringing, annoying Lisa. Finally, she heard his voice. "What do you want Lisa?" Lisa answered. "I want to meet to talk about earlier." Lisa could tell that he was really annoyed with her. "We already talked about it. There's nothing more to say." She can tell that he had no interest in meeting me. Lisa realized that she had say somthing to get him to meet her. "Please, I want to apologize." There was a pause, obviously Lisa shocked him. "Fine, i'll meet you at the apartment." Lisa smiled. "Actually, i'm down on Yenter Street. Afterall, you told me to get back to work." Lisa hoped that he believed her. "Fine. i'll be there in exactly 5 minutes. This better not be a game." I grin. "It's not, I promise."

Jack hung up the call and Lisa put her phone away and grinned. Everything was goig according to plan. Lisa walk into the alley between two jewelry stores and waited for Jack to make his appearance, which wouldn't take long, knowing Jack. He was very a very punctual.

In exactly 5 minutes, Jack's car came to a stop in front of the alley. Jack stepped out of the car and closed his car door behind him, locking it with one of an electronic codes in the door handle. Lisa saw him loook around and became even more nervous, doubting if she could go through with it, but then decided that she had to. There was no other way.

Lisa called for Jack and he turned to the alley, spotting her there. He walked down with a look of question on his face. "What are you doing here? You're not going to get any guys like this. What kind of game are you playing?" Lisa smiled. "I"m not. I was on the street. I just came back here so we could talk privately." Jack seemed to belive her, or so she hoped. "Fine, I'm here so say it, and hurry up, I don't have all day." Lisa slowly reached into her left pocket and grabbed the gun, making sure Jack couldn't see what she was doing. "Well...." Then it happens. Lisa pulled the gun out and pointed it at Jack, who wass shocked. "Die you son-of-a-bitch." Lisa pulled the trigger 6 times, as fast as she could, and watched the bullets fly through the air, hitting Jack right in his chest. Jack fell to the ground.

Lisa just stood there for a moment, in disbelief of what she did. Now she knew that there's no turning back. Lisa put the gun back in the pocket and reached into his jacket pocket. Lisa took his cell phone and deleted her number from the call history, before putting it back in his pocket. Once that was done, Lisa just walked away. Lisa walked down the street, headed to the bus station. Lisa knew that, with the bus station only 3 blocks away, that she could get away before anyone had any clue that she was involved in Jack's death.

Once at the bus depot, Lisa walked over to the window and bought a ticket for a town she never heard of. Lisa figured that, she never heard of it, so they won't know her. It'll be a nice place for her to start over and forget this portion of her life.

Lisa sat down on the bench and waited. When the bus pulled in and parked in front of the building, Lisa got on board, and sat all the way in the back, up against the window. The bus continued to sit as it filled up with passengers. Lisa stared out the window, as the bus pulled out and headed down the road. Soon Lisa's thoughts started to wonder and she find herself falling asleep, which wasn't a bad thing. A lot happened today and tomarrow was probably going to be just as busy.



Marge Dobbins
© Copyright 2007 Marge Garland (UN: writerwhiz77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marge Garland has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466355-The-Past