*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466700-Lilac-Wine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #940540
Walk through his own boulevard... Welcome to Matt's Blog
#466700 added November 5, 2006 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
Lilac Wine

You kept talking about your alcoholism as if it was something that you enjoyed. Maybe you did... It meant my sister gave you attention. It meant that you could 'drown' in yourself and pretend you hadn't a problem in the world. We all have problems. You just wanted yours to show. Or maybe you didn't...

From catatonia you brought me back. You made me more complete. And I respected you. I never loved you. No matter hat you think. Tomcat, you were a tragic moment and yet you made me euphoric. There was something about you that I could laugh with and joke with. There was something that even now i miss. But I hated it. I cant explain the thoughts in my head right now. It's all just so fucked up. So if you ever see this I hope you know i'm happier without you even though i'm sad. Jay will hold my hand because you cant rip us apart anymore.

Cheerio my hated angel.

© Copyright 2006 Dr Matticakes Myra (UN: dragoon362 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Matticakes Myra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466700-Lilac-Wine