*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477057-One-on-One
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#477057 added December 25, 2006 at 3:48am
Restrictions: None
One on One
I started talking to a woman I met at the watercooler at work. She's maybe late 20's early 30's, Hispanic, curly dark hair. Friendly, good looking, maybe a little bit on the heavy side. But she's always wearing baggy clothes, self-conscious about her weight I guess.

I just got back to work from Christmas break and I spot her walking past my cube. "Hi Linda, you have a good holiday?

"Yeah, Steve, it was OK. I went to visit my Mom in Phoenix, but she gets on my nerves sometimes..."

"How's that?"

"Oh, she's always asking me when I'm gonna get married..."

"Well, I just got divorced so in my experience, marriage is highly overrated... Did you go out on the town and party for New Years?"

"No, I'm not much of a partyer since college. I was supposed to go out to dinner with a guy my mother set me up with, but he stood me up. I guess he found a better date. So I ended up alone, drinking cheap champagne and watching old movies on Starz after my mom went to bed.. Kinda pathetic, I know, but I did make a New Year's resolution to get myself into better shape this year..."

"Yeah? That's good. I could stand to lose a few pounds myself..."

"Hey, you wanna go find a court and shoot some baskets with me after work? It's a good way to burn off some calories..."

"Sure Linda, why not... But I gotta warn you I haven't played in a while, and you probably got twenty years on me, so I won't be much competition. Just promise you'll call the paramedics if I get a heart attack, OK?"

Linda giggles: "Sure Steve, so where you wanna go?"

"There's a court near my place, if you want to meet me..."

"My car's in the shop, Steve,I rode into work with Marie. Can you pick me up, maybe about six?"

She gives me her address, I pick her up, and we head to the court.

Out on the court after fifteen minutes or so of play we're both starting to sweat, but she's definitely outscoring me. I'm about ready to throw in the towel. More for my sake than hers she says "Lets take a break to cool off and catch our breath, OK?"

"Sure," I say, as I peel off my soaked t-shirt.

"I'm getting pretty hot too," Linda says, as she gets out of the baggy sweatsuit she is wearing, revealing a black lacy top and skin tight shorts. I can see from the sweat stains that she isn't wearing any panties under the shorts...

"Hey, stop staring! I'm not that fat, am I?"

"No Linda, I'd say you've got your curves in all the right places."

"Oh shut up Steve, let's just play!" she says, bouncing the ball towards me.

Seeing Linda with her sweats off keeps me motivated to play longer that I thought would be possible, but eventually I can't continue. I'm just too out of shape.

"Sorry, Linda, I've had it," I say.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too," she says.

Back in my van, Linda says "I can't wait to get home, I'm really gross..."

I look over at her and say "I don't think so, that warm glow you have after working out is sexy..."

"But I stink, I really need a shower..."

"No, that musky healthy woman scent is a real turn on to me... If I were ten or fifteen years younger I'd..."

She looks at me to see if I'm kidding, realizes I'm not, leans over towards me.

"Shut up and kiss me, Steve..."

Our mouths meet, and soon after that we've climbed into the back of my van. I lay her down, unbutton her top and bury my face between her breasts. She moans and pushes on my shoulders, guiding me lower...


© Copyright 2006 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477057-One-on-One