*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482929
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#482929 added January 22, 2007 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Rachael Ray, Glenn Beck, O.J, Iraq...
and the Birth (or Rebirth) of Idiotdom... my opinion only "perception depends on your age while reading my blog..."

Will somebody please tell Rachael Ray that nobody else can cook her 30-Minute Meals in 30 minutes*Exclaim* She's selling snake oil, and laughing all the way to the bank. I've given Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals more than it's share of due diligence. Am I the only individual that knows a Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meal can't be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes? Thank you....

Glenn Beck keeps saying he's a "Conservative" - I don't know what that means. Where did Glenn Beck come from? It's just like one day he appeared from out of nowhere. I think 30 somethings and younger are accustom to this "appearing out of nowhere" concept (it's a big techno thing), but to me and many of the folks I know closer to my age and older... "appearing from out of nowhere" is a bit bothersome. What is Glenn Beck's appeal? He's a bigger conspiracey theorists than I am. The biggest differences between him and me are: he has a television show; I don't. He has a podcast; I don't. To be a Glenn Beck Insider, Glenn Beck charges $6.95 a month (auto-renewal), $29.95 for 6 months (auto renewal), or $54.95 a month (auto renewal); you can read me here everyday for FREE, absolutely free... as a matter of fact I pay to allow YOU to read me... What am I doing wrong?

Hey, I got an idea for a book... granted I kind of reconfigured a tasteless idea from O.J. Simpson... instead of "If I did it..." I'd like to write "If I was a terrorist..."

Personnally, I think the terrorists are doing it all wrong among other things. It doesn't matter that I don't really know for sure who the terrorists really are... seems neither does a soul who has been elected to public office in America before, during and after 9-11... and if you study the goings on during different Presidential terms... who the terrorists are changes with each new President... then there is the "near enemy" and the "far enemy" (heard that on on Glenn Beck...)

Now, about the Birth of the Kingdom of Idiotdom... Tell me why some of these people go to try-outs for American Idol? Who told some of them they had any kind of talent? Who encouraged them?And how much money do people spend on voting for their favorite American Idol? People please... I've never used my cell phone to vote for anything - nor will I. I've never purchased a ringtone in my life, and there is no way I'm going to pay to buy a game to play on my cell phone. As far as I'm concerned, all this pay to play stuff is the fault of the people who do (pay to play). Please PEOPLE... STOP IT...

Here's a new place I enjoyed visiting this week:

www.gardenfork.tv

On gardenfork.tv there is a wonderful video demonstrating how to make and bake bread. The guy is not a movie star, but he's interesting enough. Let me know what you think about the bread once you've had time to give it a try.










© Copyright 2007 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482929