*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483541-So-I-missed-a-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#483541 added January 25, 2007 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
So I missed a day...
Jan 25, 2007

Yesterday was nuts.  Actually most of the day wasn't.  But I did some cleaning and some snuggling with J and went to church.  When we got home, it was my beloved's turn on the computer to do some work for the church and by the time he got done I was just too tired to think about an entry.  I got an email reminding me this morning to blog.  WOW.  A computer nag.  LOL..I know, I can change my settings and I will if I don't intend to blog everyday but it was quite the surprise. 

I"ve got an entry in mind that I will write later, when the little ones have had their lunches and are down for a nap.  When my headache goes away and I can think straight.  When I can turn the switch off of autopilot. 


But before I go, I want to leave you with a joke...I understand some of you may not care about sports...generally I care very little for anything my kids are not in.  But being from Indiana, having grown up in Indianapolis, I suddenly am very happy that the Colts are going to the Superbowl...that said, a joke I found in a group I belong to...no boo's and hisses please


Tom Brady in Heaven
Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, a Colts towel. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super bowls.

God said "So what's your point Tom?" "Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said: “Tom, that's not Peyton’s house, it's mine."


GO COLTS


I am thankful this morning for food. Sleep.  And excedrin Migraine.

until later and a more indepth, serious type blog entry

blessing,
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483541-So-I-missed-a-day