*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483788-I-AM-SO-EXCITED
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#483788 added January 26, 2007 at 3:31pm
Restrictions: None
I AM SO EXCITED!
Jan 26, 2007

Why, you ask, am I so excited.  A couple of reasons actually.  The first is that
debsey gave me a merit badge  Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

and that just made me feel so very loved.  It made me smile.  I haven't done anything...really I haven't...I was just me.  So it made me feel very good.  Also, pencilsoverpens gifted me with
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1207855 by Not Available.
  That also made me feel very special because, as was the badge, it was so out of the blue and unexpected! Many thanks to both of you!

That's not the only reason I'm excited.  In a little over an hour I will be leaving to meet my beloved with the kids.  My sister will be there shortly after to take J to her house for the whole weekend.  I will get him back after church on Sunday.  This evening my beloved and I are taking C out to dinner and then I'm not sure what we are doing.  Tomorrow during the day will also be dedicated to C (that and sleeping in but since she will sleep in too that's ok). Tomorrow afternoon she will going to my inlaws house to spend the night with her cousin.  For the first time in months my beloved and I will be alone!  We probably won't be going anywhere, have no plans to go anywhere and truly no money but I have a few plans anyway *Wink*
So forgive me if I'm not on and blogging this weekend.  I love you all but am loving the alonetime with hubby even more.  Stay out of trouble...or at the very least blog about the trouble you get into so I can enjoy when I come back.

Now to go shut off the blogger nag.


I am grateful for my beloved. *Delight*  A better man God could not have placed me with. 

blessings
V

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483788-I-AM-SO-EXCITED