*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484393-So-actually-whose-toes-am-I-kissing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#484393 added January 29, 2007 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
So actually whose toes am I kissing?
Jan 29, 2007

Ok, do you really wanna know?  Well it's a tie sort of.  David McClain was the first to answer me...but I didn't explain myself well enough and was unclear as to what I needed.  Nada and *Barbara Maria* originally just told me that David McClain was right but if I still had problems to just email (God bless all three of you so far) Then *Barbara Maria*   understood what I was talking about (I'm not quite sure how because I'm not sure I would have understood me...lol)and then pencilsoverpens went the whole 9 yards and explained it all in detail from start to finish just to cover me.  I thank you all for trying to help and take care of me.  Consider your shoes spit shined or your feet kissed or whatever your assistance is worth to you.  It was worth alot to me.  Sorry I couldn't respond sooner as my beloved stole the computer to do schoolwork!




Now, why is it when I placed it in the folder body and saw it after I edited it, now I can't see it? 
 Inspirational Pieces  (18+)
Inspirational pieces and testimonies, The miracles He's worked in my life
#1209778 by hoosiermomma2



I'm frustrated and feel like I'm losing it...lol


blessings...thanks again so much my friends, for helping me out and listening to me ramble

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484393-So-actually-whose-toes-am-I-kissing