*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485200-Lets-just-see-what-happens-shall-we
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#485200 added February 2, 2007 at 2:54pm
Restrictions: None
Let's just see what happens shall we?
Feb 2, 2007

I don't really have a topic today, unless of course one pops up while I'm typing...lol.  That's the way some of my conversations go...I tend to be quite the chatterbox, generally have an opinion and dont' always manage to keep my mouth shut (but for my faithful readers, you already know that..lol)

It's Friday!!!! Yeah!  J didn't have school today anyway..it's the first Friday of the month.  So we slept in a bit, he and I...well he did..I had to get my beloved and C up and out.  C got out at 12:45 and just got home a bit ago.  Nothing major is planned for this evening...to my knowledge.  Tomorrow I am taking the kids and going to a friends house.  There will be lots of kids, a few adults and lots of fun.  :)


What is your biggest fear?  What drives you to get things done?  What element of you stands out most in your writing and what face are you showing your readers?


This is one of the things I struggle with, both in the blog and in my writing.  My biggest fear is being alone and losing those I love...I know they are in God's hands but having lost both of my parents so closely together in death and having lost close friends for other reasons...sometimes I feel so isolated in this busy busy world.  Then again there are days I can't even pee alone...lol  I'm not a very motivated person and generally I write the most and the best when I'm down and struggling and trying to find my way through my emotions.  Sometimes God gives me words to put down and I just don't  seem to have much choice except to be obediant and write.  I want to write all the time..I know, I do, daily here...but I want to write things that touch peoples souls and stir them to do great htings for God. I hope that my faith and my gratitude and the many blessings I have been given by God is what stands out to my readers.  That's the face I want to show them.  The characters in my head...don't behave that way though..and though their conversations and actions take place..when I try to put them on paper, it's stiff...and I don't know how to explain it.  I know God can use all things for good...but the characters in my head....have existed for a while and grown....and many things have happened to the main character...then again...writing it through...maybe that's the purpose..her survival against the odds...though credited to her family ...(ok, rambling again...lol)

I want to show the world my God and savior and I believe I was called to do this in writing and in singing.  Did I tell you I sing in our Praise Team at church? I love to sing.  Music is my connection to the Lord..one of them. 

Does God talk to you?  Really talk?  I might have to blog another entire entry on that subject...hmmmm stay tuned.

I am grateful and humbled to be one of the called and chosen of Christ.  You can be too...it's easy, difficult, and one of the most rewarding things in life.

blessings
Vicky


P.S.  I went looking for something to do, found a survey ...It's a lemonade stand and the gps donated are given to groups that help out around WDC.and got this in an email!  I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485200-Lets-just-see-what-happens-shall-we