*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486136-Thank-goodness-for-illegal-substances
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#486136 added February 6, 2007 at 1:34pm
Restrictions: None
Thank goodness for illegal substances
Now, if only it were possible to have someone overdose on said illegal substance to get them out of my life-oops! Guess I said too much!

Anywho, I've been getting back into the writing game, slowly but surely. I haven't been writing seriously since around october. Burn out I guess. Sometimes, you just get stuck, and the only thing that can cure it is walking away from your work for awhile. So that's what I did. Now my mental batteries are recharged, and I'm ready to go again.

What to do about the crackhead in my life...hmm..what to do...

Well, I've taken to ignoring him. How do you ignore a crackhead, you ask? It's simple, though at first I thought it was hard. Ignore their very existence(and if this girl sitting next to me looks over at my computer one more goddamn time, I swear to god! I'm at the library). If they yell at you for some imagined slight, don't respond. If they block you in with their brokedown pickup and refuse to move it for you to go to work, park on the outside of the driveway. Then flick them off(Good! She's gone now!.

As with any drug abusers, crackheads will become paranoid, and make accusations. This is their way of assuaging their guilt for breaking the law. Don't waste your time by responding to them. Make yourself a delightful sherbet and have a nice day. Don't let them ruin it.

If you suspect a crackhead has taken your valuables and pawned them, call the police and have them arrested. Don't let it go.

And lastly-well I can never end these things properly. Just keep what I said in mind if you are forced to live with a crackhead, 'kay?


© Copyright 2007 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486136-Thank-goodness-for-illegal-substances