*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486834-Busy-Busy-Busy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#486834 added February 9, 2007 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
Busy Busy Busy
Feb 9, 2007

Today has been a pretty busy day.  Good day too.  This morning we woke up with no delay...which means..drum roll please.....J got to go to school.  Did you see the very bright flash of light in the darkness this morning...about 7:05...that was the grin he flashed his bus driver when she pulled up!  He was so HAPPY! I took them to the bus, came back and went to bed for a bit.  J gets home at 11 and he bounced in the door...still VERY happy.  He played with his legos until lunchtime, watched more Full House ( I think he has a crush or something..lol) and then his Headstart Homebound Teacher came.  She was here for an hour and a half. They had so much fun and he bounced around and played with her.  She left, we rolled the ball a bit and now he's running around again.  When C gets home (in about 20 mine) we will be going to play with the boys I generally babysit...the younger of them had his toncils and adenoids out on Wed.  His mom is at home with him going absolutely bonkers!  He is so very cranky and whiny.  Yesterday he wanted J to come over and play..so we decided on today.  I'll get the big kids from the bus stop and head over.  Then we are going to my beloved's best friends house to play cards.  There will just be 3 adults and our 2 kids...the kids will play and watch tv and we will play cards. His best friend is pretty cool...he's like my big brother which makes it nice.  We all have a pretty good time together but I also know that I have no worries when the 2 of them are alone...LOL....

So do you have plans for the weekend?  Nothing major here that I know of..lol...We did have plans for Sunday ..we were going to go see our former pastor at his new church...only he has too much gong on and it's a special service so I guess we are going to wait. 

Well, not much else going on today...planning on lots of laughs tonight.

thanks for the support from yesterday...It's over and done with and all worked out...live and learn..then get luvs..oh no, wait...that's a commercial  *Bigsmile*


Oh Yeah...one question...certain people keep talking about stats...I've looked at my stats on my pieces..but don't know where to look as to where I stack up against other blogs...doesn't really matter to me but seeing others talk about it just makes me curious...is there a list somewhere or something???

thanks

I'm thankful today for school! *Wink*

blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486834-Busy-Busy-Busy