*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486867-And-Now
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#486867 added May 5, 2014 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
And Now...
I started my blog on a Friday, so it seems appropriate to end it on one too. It’s a strange and scary feeling and in a way a bit like losing a good friend and confidante. So what happens when I’ve crossed all the ‘t’s, dotted all the ‘i’s and put that last full stop in place? Will the screen go dark and a curtain come down? Will there be fanfares, rounds of applause or boos and hisses? Will life go on as I know it or will things be changed forever? I guess I’m about to find out.

It’s just over two years since I started this blog, so understandably I’m very reluctant to be parted from it. I know a new one is a certainty, but somehow I’m sure it won’t be quite the same. But I’m glad I’ve produced this little book and I hope it will be here for a long time so I can reminisce, research and relive some special moments. I just hope I can still access all the wonderful and hilarious comments.

This really has been the most amazing journey and one I’ve never regretted starting. From those early days of rambling away to myself to the brilliant group of supportive friends I have today, there isn’t one thing I’d change. My blog has become an important part of my daily life; it’s seen me through good times and bad, the mundane and the totally unexpected, high days and holidays, laughter and tears. I could never offer enough thanks to all of you who have joined me along the way or for the pleasure you have brought me through your own blogs. I hope things will continue this way for a long time to come.

No way could I have anticipated how much of a learning experience this has been. From mastering many more of WDC’s technicalities, learning about other people and their lives, to broadening my own knowledge and horizons and discovering more about myself, it’s all been extremely valuable in my humble opinion. In some ways I feel it’s changed me as a person, made me stronger, more confident and less inclined to despair or feel alone in the world.

For this, I thank you all again. I guess that’s it then. As it’s the season of WUB and because I WUB you all, I’ll include two lovely sigs presented to me by pencilsoverpens and *Barbara Maria*

And now the end is near…and so I face the final curtain…my friends I’ll make it clear…and state my case of which I’m certain…I’ve blogged a book that’s full…I’ve written things I wanted to say…and more, much more than this…

I DID IT MY WAY

Kindly given by Pencilsoverpens. Kindly given by bm

Sig for Scarlett





© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486867-And-Now