*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490126-I-just-got-to-snuggle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#490126 added February 23, 2007 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
I just got to snuggle!
Feb 23, 2007

Just in case you didn't know, 4 year old boys don't like to stay still long enough to snuggle.  Each month mom gets less and less lovin.  There are certain times that are exceptions...one of those being right when he wakes up from nap-if no one else is here or up....that makes today even more rare..because when J takes a nap, he's usually the last one up...and it's usually after the big kids get home.  Now, I only got 5 minutes..a kiss, a hug, a sippy of milk, and snuggled on momma til the big kids hit the door...was a nice little gift. leaving momma feeling loved and special.  Until the big kids hit the door...lol..they are much more interesting than laying on mom on the couch. *Smile*

Today has gone decently well and I am feeling better.  I slept most of yesterday, all last night, and again this morning once everyone was out the door.  My headache is gone, my tummy is better and all that's left is a bit of the aches.  And still the stuffy nose...lol

I emailed my long lost friend this morning-in response to an email she sent me..and tried to open a dialogue about this ....difference between us...I love her and am concerned she will misunderstand and no longer wish to talk to me.  I dont' want to hurt her but after talking to my husband and much prayer decided that honesty is required in a friendship-and I would want nothing less from her in this or any situation.  She chooses to do something that I can not condone, and don't want around my family...but I don't want to shut her out. ..I struggled...and struggled, and struggled some more.  I have received one email since, a joke with an attachment and some dialogue in reference to a different email I had sent to her.  I've gotten nothing since, and no phone call....as much as I'm concerned, I'm hoping she just needs time to calm down and not be angry with me before calling...I have her number, but out of respect to her...I'm not going to call unless she lets me know via email or a call that it's ok to call...probably my nerves..I don't do confrontation well...don't piss people off well (yes, I just cussed...probably the first time ever on here..and I"m leaving it...lol) Please say a prayer for the situation.

On a positive note-I think I have figured out-after much wrestling-to how to continue "Invalid Item
Don't run look yet, I haven't started..I will when I finish this..lol..if the kids will allow it...Thanks again to everyone who has been so encouraging...

This is apparently entry # 50...I've gotten 568 views at this point..wow...who woulda thought anyone would be interested in my ramblings..

I am grateful today for snuggles from a little boy who probably won't snuggle much longer!

flingin wub and hugs
blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490126-I-just-got-to-snuggle