*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490810-Chaos-reigns
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#490810 added February 26, 2007 at 5:54pm
Restrictions: None
Chaos reigns
Feb 26,2007

Today I added 3 kids to my babysitting roster.  2 of them are schoolagers, the other is in preschool 3 days a week.  I have had them before and they are good kids.  Agewise they fit in well with what I already have (my own and the other 2 I watch).  They all get along pretty well and the oldest is 12, which gives C someone to play with also.  The biggest issue is dad is an over the road truck driver and mom works until at least 6...sometimes until 9pm and works an hour away.  Which means I have them 4 nights a week until at least 7 (through supper) and sometimes until 10-which means I"m dealing with 5 kids during bed time and then have to get her kids up without waking mine up.  Money wise it's worth it...stress wise, it's not always-and since they've been gone for a couple of months, we now have to break back into the rules and routines.  Today has been nuts.  Next week I am adding 1 more...He is 3 and they go to our church.  He's a good kid...it's just that it's another new one to break into the rules ...money is worth it and he'll  only be here for about 6 hrs..most of it in the morning when the others are at school.  But...if things in my blog are on the stressful side or I disappear for a few days  that is why.  It's a good thing but will take some adjusting.

Today I filed the fafsa.  I also applied to the local 2 year college.  I'm planning on getting a 2 year liberal arts degree in English.  I'm not sure what I will do with it after that..lol..though I'm hoping to transfer to the local 4 year college (semi local) after that and get into some kind of writing/journalism program...I'm kind of leaving all that in God's hands though....since I'm not quite sure what to do.  My intention is to able to take full time courses online and still  babysit.  I can't afford not to babysit...but ....

Yesterday we went to church.  The service was good...it was nice being back in fellowship after church being cancelled last week.  The pastors sermon was also very good..has given me food for thought..which ultimately end up shared with you here..but there are too many distractions right now and my beloved has a quiz to take this evening.

I'm feeling rather disjointed right now...J is chattering at me about a book he wants to read to me...C is in her room cleaning and I have to get supper fixed.  I"ll try to get around to everyone's blogs this evening, time permitting.

Give yourself a hug for me.

blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490810-Chaos-reigns