*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490913
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #1223929
Demons, Vampires, Love, Decite, what more could Renee ask for? maybe a normal life?
#490913 added July 4, 2008 at 5:39pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6- Visitors
I listened intently to what she had to say about what she thought happened, which in all reality wasn’t that far from the truth.

When she was finished she took a deep breath and sat back on the bed, looking like a child with nothing to do. I sat there thinking of a way I could explain to her what she didn’t understand, it was like teaching Marc-Ann all over again.

“Renee, do you have any idea what the ‘blanket thing’ was?” she just shook her head no, ‘I can’t tell her what’s going on until I know her full ability, till I know what’s going on.’

“Stanton, what’s going on?” her skeptical eyes cut through me burning with accusations and curious-ness.

“Please don’t get mad when I say this, but, I can’t tell you, not yet.” I pulled my eyes away from hers and sort of hung my head, to avoid looking in her eyes again. Slowly I felt her tenderly reach for my chin, I look up and rapidly grab her hand forcefully but gently, harming her is something I cannot do even willingly, I see her jump.

“Why not Stanton, why can’t you tell me what I don’t know, fill me in, educate me.” Her voice was antagonistic, but slowly turning desperate and hungry.

I looked into her face, thoroughly examining everything I missed before. The way her long black eyelashes circled her big blue-gray eyes, making her look young yet older at the same time. The curve of her lower lip, looking like a permanent pout, with the pale cream color of pink tint, which would look absolutely gorgeous a deep red color. Her dirty blonde hair, that looks highlighted, layered and angled almost tangled into a messy bun, letting a few strands dangle on the side of her cheek.
She looked like a picture or a dream, to unreal to be real, to real to be fake, she could take my breath away. I sat there staring.

‘We have visitors, do you mind?’
Shamen’s voice rattled in my head startling me,‘who the hell could be here that Shamen would mark a visitor?’

“Renee, would you like to meet everyone?”

‘Who’s here Shamen?’

‘I think you’d rather see for yourself'

© Copyright 2008 prettypinkme (UN: prettypinkme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prettypinkme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490913