*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493219-HI
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#493219 added March 7, 2007 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
HI!
March 7, 2007

It's Wednesday.  I know, I know.. you all know this...unless of course it's a different day in your neck of the woods.

Wednesday is a busy day for me.  J's homebased headstart teacher comes on Wednesday afternoons and we have church on Wednesday evening.  I've actually had time to do SOME writing today and managed 3 entries for my journal for the Tangent Universe contest -see link in my last entry.

I worked today some on trying to find a good summer camp for C.  The camp she's gone to the last couple of years is ok..but they don't offer much in the way of adventure...or new skills....but we don't have a lot of money..so I'm in the process of trying to get help at a couple of different ones and then whichever one can help me, of the ones we've screened, will be where she will go.  Mostly they  are christian based camps but they offer a wide variety of activities too. Any ideas..I'd love to hear them.

Another day, maybe tomorrow when I'm not so braindead, I'll share with you some of my summercamp memories.

I'm tired of being cold...yes I'm whining.  It was actually decent today but it feels cold in here.  I want sunny and 70...not sunny and 42.  We'll get there...lol..I know..be happy with the fact it's sunny and clear..even if it's cold.

Well, I don't have much of anything in my head and I used my creativity in my character journal so I'm not even sure I can be funny.  lol

I'm thankful that it's Wednesday.  I'm blessed because I"m alive.

blessings and hugs,
TTFN
Vicky




© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493219-HI