*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493968-Just-sharing-a-feeling-today
Rated: E · Book · Self Help · #1212087
This is my blog where I get to whine about writing.
#493968 added March 10, 2007 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Just sharing a feeling today
Romantic love is a beautiful thing. This love gives us butterflies in our stomach, it makes our hearts smile with anticipation for our other half to return. We wake up knowing that there is a warm, safe and devoted places for us to return to when we have to go out into our busy day. It's the massage we get when the world outside is cold and critical leaving us stressed and feeling battered, we can finally relax and say aah ooh that's the spot.

It's the person we go to when a loved one has passed on because those arms will hold us until there are no more tears and cheeks are kissed and peace enters the heart again.

When the body and mind feels empty love smiles and whispers ever so softly in our ears how special we are and what a treasure we are considered and tenderly strokes the nape of the neck and winks with a mischievous smile.

There is that call just to say I want you mind, body and spirit and I love you just the way you are and we smile from deep down inside. Now all is good with the world because we are desired and appreciated completely and even deliciously and its good.

When we have a victorious moment no one is standing taller cheering us on more then our love and for us that is the true victorious moment.

Even at the very moment love has to leave and we are broken hearted it is still OK because we know we were loved and we shared amazing things and our memories will last a life time and it is good.

© Copyright 2007 Wendy Ann Williams (UN: dolphinways at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy Ann Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493968-Just-sharing-a-feeling-today