*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494406-SO-how-the-heck-are-ya
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#494406 added March 11, 2007 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
SO how the heck are ya?
March 11, 2007

Ok, I admit it.  I"m an addict...lol...I'm addicted to nosily poking into all your lives on a daily basis!  I feel like I've lost touch with everyone the last few days since I've barely been around.  My hope is that tomorrow I can be on here, do some catching up, some reviewing and some writing...we shall see.

So how are you?  Are you doing well?  Did you have a nice weekend?  Our weather was beautiful today and we did get outside and play with the kids. 

No major plans this week-well unless you count the fact that C has a basketball game Tues, Thurs, and Sat and practice Wed and Friday...as well as 4H that we will miss on Thursday because of the basketball game.

Church today was good..the change to 2 services went well enough but I wasn't real with it during the sermon so unfortunately I don't have any major insights to share on it this week....never fear..I still have a topic or two looming that I didn't get into last week because of being down down down.

I'm doing better...I'll still have my moments...But I want to thank you all for your lovin on me, your support and your prayers.

Well it's late and I took benadryl so I'm getting groggy and loopy.  So I'm gonna sign off before I subject you to who knows what.

See you on the flip side.

hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494406-SO-how-the-heck-are-ya