*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500184
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #1223929
Demons, Vampires, Love, Decite, what more could Renee ask for? maybe a normal life?
#500184 added April 7, 2007 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 13- Is it love?
I looked at him so in shock and confused, his arms were still around me, but strikingly I didn’t care. I just sat there content as a pig in the mud, except I was more confused now then I had ever been in my life. Realizing the voice I had heard was his and it was his lips I had kissed back so passionately, I felt my cheeks turn red with embarrassment, I barely know this man and I am already falling in love?

My mind kept replaying the massive surge of forceful emotions that flooded me, confused as to what it all meant I opened my mouth to ask, but he gently placed a finger on them and instead he spoke.

“Renee, what you saw and felt, from me about and to you is,” he paused looking for the right word to say, “honest and true.”

All I could think was is he gonna kiss me again?, only after I thought it did I realize I shouldn’t have because as soon as the thought crossed my mind I remembered that he was still reading my thoughts.

I immediately pushed him out, turned and got off the bed walking aimlessly to, where, I did not know. He got up, took my face gently in his hands and just looked into my eyes. I tried to look away but his eyes were so captivating they hooked me in and wouldn’t let go, as if by his own force to keep me with him, for him.

He wraps one arm around my waist pulling me closer, while holding my chin gently still as if I was a porcelain doll and he was afraid he might break me at one wrong move.
“Only if you want me to.” He lightly whispered to me as a pleasurable shiver was sent running down my spine and stretching across my whole body. I stood there in the enticing ecstasy of his breath dancing with mine, while his icy blue eyes seemed to devour me, I enjoyed every moment of it. I inhaled deeply, savoring in his spicy sent.

My whole self was screaming and my heart was racing, I felt so exposed and yet it didn’t bother me like it would normally. Standing there looking at him having him hold me, even though he is the person I should be more afraid of than anything, I felt safe and sure that it was ok to let him test me. He leaned closer to me and I didn’t pull away. I held my ground, I didn’t back away, or flinch at his touch.

I couldn’t show fear because I didn’t feel it.

“Mmmm,” I lightly hummed as I felt his lips gently join mine, as I was whipped away from reality and was taken to a dream-like state, It was only he and I. His devilish good looks enticing me with every second that his lips are on mine. When he finally pulled away my eyes lazily opened to look at him. I was frozen in his gaze, trapped in his spell, I was tamed for him to capture me, which he was taking his sweet time to accomplish with every bit of care and intense passion.

It was that moment that I let myself become his and with complete trust I let him entrap me with him.
© Copyright 2007 prettypinkme (UN: prettypinkme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prettypinkme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500184