*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501193-SLACKER
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#501193 added April 12, 2007 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
SLACKER!!!
April 12, 2007

Yes, My name is Vicky and I am a slacker. I have had time to write here and haven't. Stress wise my life is nuts and I couldn't write here and calm down too..so there it is.

I'm ticked off at the government because of the medicine situation, I'm ticked off at the dr's office for lack of communication and I"m ticked off at the weather cause it's April and snowing! I'm actually doing better today than I was yesteday.

Update on J...the pneummoccal titer (yes, I could have spelled that wrong) IS low..and he needs a vaccine (which we will get tomorrow)..they will do that and his kindergarten shots (which we will do Monday)  because the tetnus is low too.  4 weeks  from vaccination, they will redraw labs. If the numbers are ok..then we are set and he should see less infections. If the numbers are still low..we are looking at an immunodeficiency. I'm trying not to worry about it and am thankful for some direction..but I'm also worried.

My beloved has a paper due on Friday -a group project..and it's amazing how little some of the other people are willing to do...it's rather frustrating...

Other than that..we don't have much going on..still waiting on phone calls about my complaints with Medicaid.  Still waiting for someone to pretend they care.

Weather is lousy, will probalby rain out our ball jamoboree on Sat..they are calling for rain the next 3 days..with possible snow (it's already snowing)

I'll touch base later
hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501193-SLACKER