*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502593-A-Different-Day-A-different-Mood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#502593 added April 18, 2007 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Different Day, A different Mood
April 18, 2007

Short note to say I resign from all the chaos that has entered our life. I'm Fried.

J-ok the boy's name is Jamie-please...use it when you pray to God on his behalf, I beg of you.  Jamie is sick again. He's got a green snotty nasty nose with that smell only a sinus infection gives off. He's complaining of his ear hurting (just the right one) he's congested, but thankfully not wheezing yet. We have a dr's appointment tomorrow. I have some questions to ask the man...I know we can't make the tests happen any faster and I know we won't have those answers any sooner..but ...I need a game plan. I need to know what we are doing from here...regardless of the answers from those tests...while those tests can indicate an immune deficiency...what else are we going to do?  Do we need to go back to the ENT...or what.  Do we need to check some other labs? Go see a different dr.?  It's been less than a month since our ER visit.  Obviously the antibiotic didn't get rid of the last sinus infection.  He's not running a temp, thank you sweet Jesus. But he doesn't always. He's not feeling good...he's laying around on and off...he's just sitting and watching tv (he rarely does that accept when sick...or if certain parts of certain movies are on) His lips are chapped...his teeth hurt, his eyes hurt.

Pray please..it's not life threatening..but we need a break here. We need some direction and some answers.

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502593-A-Different-Day-A-different-Mood