*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502953-Week-042007
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#502953 added April 20, 2007 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
Week 04/20/07
I decided to write my blog in week increments. Because that really is about the only time I have to do it.

I work 10 hours a day in front of the computer and when I get home I have learned to just simply leave the computer off. I only have about 2-3 hours anyway and I have wasted that time in pointless arguments on blogs and forums.

So Friday and Saturday are the only days I have really to write. I choose to take Sunday as a Sabbath to refresh myself and temporarily unplug from the pressures I deal with.

I need to find a way to make Friday and Saturday count. I can write amazingly fast with what little time I have. I produced almost 7000 words last weekend of writing, reviewing, rewriting and editing. That is a bout 1000 words a day. So I don't think that is bad at all.

My wisdom teeth on the left side are sore. I was told that they need to go. I am not crazy about that but I recognize the wisdom. I hope I can get them out before they start an infection. I hear how infections in the mouth can spread through the rest of the body. However, I refuse to let myself be afraid. I will trust in the Lord and rely on His strength through this.

Well, there is not much else to say. My work week was really long and slow. Ever since my boss took away my internet access I have been forced to concentrate exclusively on work. At a job, no less... how horrible :). But seriously, my time on the internet was a good diversion giving me something to do to keep my thoughts away from work for a few minutes. However, I signed on a forum and got obsessed with arguing back and forth all day long. So in retrospect, I think it was better for me that my internet access was taken away. But it makes my day drag on without it... I have to fight to stay awake.

Unfortunately I am not in the position, yet, to leave my job so I must soldier on.

I guess that is it for now.

God Bless everyone who reads this. I hope you all have a good week.

© Copyright 2007 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502953-Week-042007