*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502969-I-guess-I-am-foggy-sometimes
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#502969 added April 20, 2007 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
I guess I am foggy sometimes
The whole point of mentioning psycho cat yesterday was to tell how she woke me. *Laugh* But I forgot to mention that.

Yesterday, I didn't have to get up to pick up Derek from work since it was one of his off days. Hubby doesn't wake me on those days, but often the animals do. Before we got Opera, Piewacket would usually wake me about 15 minutes after Jim left for work because she was lonely. She's not so lonely with the kitty around, but now Opera wakes me. Yesterday, she woke me even before hubby left for work. Grrrr.

I'm not sure - since I was SLEEPING! - if she jumped from the floor to the bed and landed on me or if she was in the window behind our bed and jumped down from there and on me. One of her claws ended up inside my nose, though, and I emerged from the bedroom to greet hubby with a tissue stuffed up my nose. It was bleeding a bit.

Last week (or was it the week before?...time goes so fast) she did the same thing only her claw gouged my cheek. That's still tender to the touch.

Stupid cat. Whether she's jumping from the floor to the bed or from the window to the bed, she really could find a place to land besides on me! Or if she insists on jumping on me, she could keep the claws in. Grrr.

Anyway, that's why I started to write about Opera yesterday. And I forgot. *Blush*


If you're a regular visitor, you know that I usually share my sermon notes on Mondays. Hubby thought it might be helpful to actually see what I'm talking about when I write about fill-in-the-blanks and margin notes. This image is small, so you can't actually read the words. But it does show that the printed part with places to fill in the blanks is in the middle, and my scribbles are all over the margins. *Bigsmile*

Sermon notes April 15, 2007

These notes go with this entry: "MONDAY! - Updated at 10:20 pm


Yesterday, Pass it on sent me this beautiful daisy sig. I guess I had been the highest bidder in an action some time ago and I think I had dropped the ball by not telling what kind of sig I wanted. We finally got that all straightened out and this is the result.

Daisy Sig from PassItOn

I guess that's all for now, although some thoughts might emerge from the fog later. *Confused*

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502969-I-guess-I-am-foggy-sometimes