*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504146-PROCRASTINATOR
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#504146 added April 25, 2007 at 4:08pm
Restrictions: None
PROCRASTINATOR!!!!
April 25, 2007

I am a procrastinator, I have always been a procrastinator, and I'm praying one day I will no longer be a procrastinator (I'm also an optimist..lol)

I have been working on a sermon for a laity contest within our church. The winner will be giving this sermon at Annual Conference in June. I've known about it for about a month. I started working on it right away. Then we had computer problems..and then I hit a road block and until today did no more. I had half considered NOT doing it..and since very few people knew I was thinking about doing it...no big deal...except I know..and I kind of was excited about it.

Go back two days..when I realized it was not the 22nd of April but the 23rd...and the deadline for this contest is April 26th..it has to be postmarked by April 26th....I still waited..trying to decide whether to do it or not..and praying that if God wanted me to write this sermon He would make the words flow out of my fingertips as He has done before....when they didn't flow...I didn't do anything...

And then I talked to a friend..who basically (via IM) rolled her eyes and smacked me upside the head..gave me a firm talking to and told me to get my butt in gear...I'm about half done now and am hoping to submit it on here for opinions and ideas before we leave for church...so when I come begging..please please please help me....slacker that I am.

And that brings me to another slacker spot.email....for those of you who read and commented last week on
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor
  thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart...I've put much of your input into action..the others I will but havne't had time...and it means a lot to me that you took the time to read, respond..and even send gp's....appreciated but totally unnecessary.....

And emails in general...I'm sorry I haven't been responding..I haven't been on much..and what I have been I just haven't been able to respond..I appreicate so much that y'all take the time to come and visit with me as you can.  I am very thankful for all of you


Sending big hugs..and getting back to work quickly before Robyn gets home and asks me how it's going...lol

I promise to update later with our weekend..I haven't forgotten...I just HAVE to get this other done first

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504146-PROCRASTINATOR