*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506605-God-and-I-went-to-church-together
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#506605 added May 6, 2007 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
God and I went to church together
God and I went to church together today. He and I spent time talking to each other before we went. Evidently others had met with Him before they got there too. His presence permeated the whole building this morning.

My laptop wasn't working right this morning. It gave me the message that the battery was at a critical stage. I always have my laptop plugged in so the battery shouldn't have needed charging or anything. I figured I was going to have to buy a new battery.

I usually try to read email and look for spiritual things to read on here before going to church. I couldn't today so that is why I was able to spend that time with God. I realize I have been neglecting our time together(God and I). I wasn't online all day. I went to church tonight and when I got home found that when my brother was here, he unplugged the laptop to plug in the TV. From now on, I will not be logging on to anything all day on Sunday until maybe in the evening. This is my day to spend with my Father.

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506605-God-and-I-went-to-church-together