*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506761
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#506761 added March 20, 2009 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Helicopter Accident at a Lake Close to My Home
Two weeks ago a helicopter crashed into a lake close to my home, 20 minutes away. The man had a vacation house at the lake and flew his helicopter there all the time. His home was in Michigan and the lake is in Indiana. A woman was screaming after the helicopter crashed into the lake and she was rescued but died at the hospital. She was pregnant. The helicopter was raised out of the lake but the pilot was no where to be found. Rumors started that the pilot was married and had an affair with his secretary{The woman who died in the crash} and he left her to fend for herself in her pregnant state. He was trying to cover up his affair and was hiding. This isn't true. His body was recovered from the lake last weekend and he didn't survive the helicopter wreck. I feel bad that I thought the worst of the man. He was a victim. Not much happens when you live in a farming community and this will be big news for awhile. I went to see the lake the day after the incident but it was road blocked and there was heavy equipment trying to get the helicopter out. I hope the couple are in a better place. I keep them in my prayers.

I don't write much in here but I thought I would write a little something in my journal today . My distant cousin Fred died earlier this year of a heart attack. He was 56 and looked like Elvis Presley and we were close when I was a teen-ager but I didn't have much contact with him over the years. He was married and had kids. I saw his wife at the Beauty Shop from time to time and always asked about him. I was saddened by his death.

I haven't started my new book but I hope to. I have really been into watching old Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn movies. Weren't they the best? I love them even though they are no longer with us. That's all for now. I will be writing other items and putting them in my port.


** Image ID #1258495 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1127782 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1005030 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506761