*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/510927-052507
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#510927 added May 25, 2007 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
05/25/07
I listened to about 10 minutes of an interesting series yesterday. This series is about a biblical rule on romance. This pastor was referring to the incident when God took a rib from Adam and made it to a woman. The pastor was saying that Adam had the woman inside him till that time.
An interesting hypothesis. Adam named all the animals but was discontent as if he were missing something. So he somehow knew that what he had wasn't enough.
The pastor alluded to today's man search for a woman by suggesting that we have our wife inside us, in our heart and spirit. So we don't need to activily look for a woman as much as seek our relationship with God and let Him bring the proper woman into our lives.
I believe that has happened with me with the girl I met at work (the one I wrote about two weeks ago). I think the difference between her and the others is simply that with the others I HOPED that they would be the right one, with this one I KNOW. And I wasn't looking for her, she was presented to me. The pastor spoke about how God presented Eve to Adam.
If I am right, then this relationship will progress naturally.

© Copyright 2007 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/510927-052507