*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511866-Struggling
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#511866 added May 30, 2007 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Struggling
May 31, 2007

Hi y'all.  Sorry to be MIA...I've missed getting around to everyone's blogs..miss writing in general....thanks for all who have stopped in and let me know you are thinking of me...

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, I ask for you to pray for me....nothing's wrong..but I'm struggling..emotionally, spiritually.  We are struggling financially-and doing battle with some attitude issues...we have some decisions to make and need Godly guidance....

Ball is going fine...Jamie had his last game last night..Cassy has 2 to go before tournament....We are also gearing up for Fair time (she does 4H) and summer camp..things are busy busy busy.

I NEED the ability to sit down and write soon-and I know blogging is writing-but I need to put to paper what I'm feeling and I need to do a bit of a cleansing (not the colon kind..lol)

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511866-Struggling