*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512872-Help
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#512872 added June 4, 2007 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Help?
It's Monday morning and I could share the sermon notes I took yesterday as I usually do on Monday or Tuesday. But I have a dilemma and I would love your input.

Our pastor continued his series on Building Character. Before he started speaking, he told parents that his talk would not be rated G and suggested that they might want to send young kids to children's church. Most kids were already in children's church, but there were a few who sometimes like to sit with their parents in big church. One mom kept her kids with her....until the pastor did start talking. Then she quickly took her kids to be with the other kids.

The topic? Purity.

And that's my dilemma. The sermon was a good one. But I'm not sure if the content falls under the 13+ rating of my blog.

As hubby and I were talking about this, we came up with the following solutions:

*Note*I could just change the rating of my blog to 18+. That would be the simplest solution. BUT... I know that there are a few teens (13-15) who read my blog on a regular basis. They are Christians and it's highly likely that the don't read anything above the 13+ rating. In fact, one has said so to me. If I changed my blog it would mean that regular reader could not read any other blog entries.

*Note*I could make a separate static item for this particular item.

*Note*I could try to tone it down a bit to make it fall under the 13+ rating.

And...I could ask you for your opinion and help. *Smile* So that's what I'm doing.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512872-Help