*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514062-060907
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#514062 added June 15, 2007 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
06/09/07
I realize I haven't written an entry in a while. I apologize to my devoted readers, if any, but I have been busy thinking about stuff. Also, to be honest, I have been busy engaging in useless arguments in my local paper's forum.

I realize that all I do is argue with people who refuse to change their minds or see another's viewpoint. I am equally as stubborn though I try to at least look at what people are trying to say. Either way it is like two heads beating together. Simply put, I have more important things to do with my time.

Now I am consumed thinking about this girl I met at work. She told me that while I was her friend, she didn't like me (that doesn't make much sense in itself) and that she had a g uy. However, this message is completely contradictory to her body language. I may be naive when it comes to women but I can tell when a girl is giving me the eye. She always makes an effort to talk to me whenever we pass by. She always gives me a smile, not a friendly smile but the other kind.

I don't know what is up with this girl. Did she lie to me about her guy? Or is she lying to me now? Or does she not know what she wants? Or did she think she had a guy and now realizes that she wants me to be her guy? I don't know.

I care for this girl but I don't want to just be her guy. I am in the relationship business for one thing and one thing only, marriage. I want to find someone to marry, to spend the rest of my life with. Does this girl have the same goal? Strangely enough, I think she does. I think she has chosen me. I read that in her body language, the way she interacts with me. More than that, my heart feels that way. Is it deluded by my desire? Perhaps.

The only way I know to find out is to just spend time with her, to interact with her as much as possible. More importantly then all these things is the will of the Lord. If this girl is the woman He has for me, I have to trust that He will work it out in His time.

Well that is enough for now. There are more things I want to get into. One subject that is near to my heart is bible prophecy. I want to discuss the various interpertations and my viewpoint on them. But that is a subject for a different day.

Thanks for reading. Please comment if you see the need.

God Bless.

© Copyright 2007 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514062-060907