*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514221-Sunday
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#514221 added June 12, 2007 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Busy weekend with Tiffany here. I love having her here. I just wish her mother would let her have her daddy time without incident. This time, her mom called three times before Tiff was here an hour. That's usually an indication how things will go, and it was. Poor Tiff. It's summer, for pity's sake, and she would like to spend some time with us (and her neighborhood friends). She just wanted to spend another day, but her mom had made plans for Monday.

She had also made plans for next weekend - Father's Day weekend. Hmmph.

Mother's Day should have been our weekend. And Father's Day would have been Paula's weekend. We gladly switched. In fact, it was our idea. Tiff should be with her mom on Mother's Day and her dad on Father's Day. That just made sense to us.

So, in May her mom had her three weekends in a row. And we should have her three weekends in a row in June. It probably won't happen. Paula fussed so much about us having her next weekend, that I doubt she'll be her the following one too. And that will mess up the "regular" schedule.

I can't believe that she said, "When will I have time with her?" Uh, she lives with her. Duh.

It's just not fair that a kid has to deal with such things. Tiff finally told her mom on the phone that it hurts her when she fights with her dad or makes fun of him.

She also asked me - again - how old she has to be before she can decide where she wants to live. And she thanked me for the calm around here. Her mom is such a drama queen. She also yells a lot. I can tell just by the phone conversations where she yells so loudly that you can hear her across the room. Grrr.

***************

Hey, have you seen my latest merit badge? SHERRI GIBSON sent me an angel merit badge and listed me as one of her "EARTH ANGELS just because I left a word of encouragement in her blog at the right moment. *Smile* I went back to see if I had said anything deep or unusual, but I had not.

You just never know when a word from you is given at the very moment when someone needs to be encouraged. That's one good reason to let folks know when you're poking around in their blog spaces. *Smile* Hint.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514221-Sunday