*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515359-061507
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#515359 added June 15, 2007 at 9:02am
Restrictions: None
06/15/07
Not much different going on then usual. My relationship with my friend, who is a girl, in the mailroom is progressing as I am pretty sure it would. I don't want to call her my girl friend because I am not comfortable with the idea of boyfriend/girlfriend. We are becoming more comfortable just talking together and spending time together. I found out where she lived this week and she found out where I lived. I could visit her tomorrow since I know what her car looks like.... But I don't want to.

Why?

I guess because I don't want to drop in on her uninvited... though I am sure she would love to see me. It is just that I understand that our relationship is a process... something that takes time to grow and to develop. I think we will be both best served to embrace the process.

Well enough of that. I plan to work on my writing today, to read some stories and review them, to go over my work and edit some more. To try and find some way to continue to awaken the writing monster inside of me... to continue to bring forth the talent within.


© Copyright 2007 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515359-061507