*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518902-Tuesdays-almost-over
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#518902 added July 3, 2007 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday's almost over?
Okay. I saw my chiropractor today and she did an excellent job of filling out the form I needed for the disability hearing on Friday. Bless her heart.

Hopefully I'll have a judge who listens to chiropractors, especially since she's not my treating doctor. The emphasis of my treatments is not making adjustments either. She does some deep tissue massage of the knots I get in my back and shoulders. Makes me feel sooooooooooo much better. *Smile*

I guess some judges are taking chiropractors seriously. Just last week, one of my chiropractor's patients got a positive ruling from a judge who said his favorable decision was based mostly on the chiropractor's report.

Lots of folks with fibromyalgia look at "alternative" medicine. When I was in Michigan, I had accupuncture and it really did help the pain.

And when you do choose alternative methods of treatments, you usually see that person more frequently.

Here's what my chiropractor said:

"In your review, please consider that over the last two years I have had the pleasure and opportunity to see this patient over 40 times. I have had a lot of contact with this patient. I have seen her at her worst, and I feel I can access what she is capable of doing in the workforce accurately."

She has seen me more than my M.D., that's for sure.*Smile*

*************
Hey, check this out. Do you know someone who is disabled and not able to get out to go to movies or rent/buy them? Individuals, corporations, small businesses, video rental stores and movie companies donate funds as well as new or gently used DVD's and VHS movies to MOVIESFORFREE.ORG. MOVIESFORFREE.ORG then matches up individuals who have contacted them with a movie of their choosing. They then ship out the movie free of charge. (proof of disability is required)

http://www.moviesforfree.org/

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518902-Tuesdays-almost-over