*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519258
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#519258 added July 6, 2007 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 3:The Moonlight Made Me Do It
That night, Ace snuck out to the lake. She sat there for awhile staring at her own reflection, but then another figure reflected in the water, she turned to see Austin, standing behind her. “Hey Ace.” “Parker.” “What are you doing here?” asked Austin. “Thinking about earlier today. What did you mean about it all being a game?” asked Ace, referring to earlier that day. “Listen, I see the way you look at him and I can tell it’s not love in your eyes. You can say you love him, but we both know that’s not what your heart says. You can’t help or stop the feelings for someone. You can convince you mind, but not your heart,” said Austin. “I don’t love you, I love Keith,” said Ace. “See just there you hesitated when you said you loved him and I never said you loved me,” said Austin. “Okay well just so you know,” said Ace, “I don’t love you and I will never love you, you’re cocky, annoying, and everything I hate,” said Ace. “Maybe you don’t love me because you don’t know me,” said Austin. “What does that mean?” asked Ace. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them,” said Austin. “You really believe that?” asked Ace. “Well, yeah, I mean you know I love you, even if you don’t love me. I don’t judge you, like the way your hair looked yesterday, the shoes your wearing, the boyfriend you have, or the way your eye twitches when Professor Zahr yells at you for being late, or-,” said Austin interrupted by Ace. “Okay I get it you don’t judge me,” said Ace. “No, I don’t. I accept those things, and I love them. I love your flaws and the good things. I love everything about you.” “Stop saying that.” “I’m just saying that you can’t judge people if you don’t know them. People do crazy things for the one’s they love.” Okay enough talk about love.”
“Your right. I could have so beaten up Keith if you hadn’t come,” said Austin, changing the subject. “Sure,” said Ace laughing. “I could’ve.” “I know, but you can’t beat me,” said Ace. “I don’t want to hurt you.” “I didn’t say hand to hand combat,” said Ace. She could tell Austin was confused. “Okay what did you have in mind?” Ace said some kind of spell and two plastic lightsabers appeared. “You want me to fight you with a lightsaber?” “Why not? Are you afraid?” “No, bring it on.” Austin grabbed a blue one and Ace grabbed a blue one. They started fighting and after about an hour they were still fighting. Then, Ace tripped on a stick and fell into the lake. Austin dropped the lightsaber and did a cannonball into the lake.
“Hey,” screamed Ace. Austin got closer to Ace. There was a full moon that night, It was 3 a.m. and the moon was like a spotlight on the lake. “You look amazing,” said Austin under his breath. “What?” asked Ace. “Nothing,” said Austin, he knew she had heard him though. “Ace I would love to stay here, but the more I’m with you the more I want to kiss you.” She kissed him on the lips and the kiss lasted for a few seconds then she pulled away. “What?” asked Austin. “It’s a full moon, it does things to people. Things we NEVER mention to her boyfriend,” said Ace. “Okay I get it but I would love to make Keith jealous,” said Austin, Ace shot him an evil glare, “okay mums the word.” “Thanks.” They got out of the water. “Umm Ace, white shirt,” said Austin looking away. “Damn!” “Here,” said Austin, taking off his shirt. It was black and a little big on her, but it covered the wet white tee. “Thanks, but are you sure your okay I mean it’s really cold.” “No, I’m fine,” said Austin lying. The cold bit at his bare wet skin and the 15 mph winds didn’t help.
They got to there house and went to there rooms. Ace changed into some black shorts and a green tank; that said “Bossy.” She walked across the hall to Austin’s room and knocked on the door. No Answer. She walked in with his black shirt in one hand. He was lying on his bed sleeping so she placed his shirt at the far end of his bed. She placed the blanket over his still bare chest and kissed his forehead. That was really bad timing because standing in the doorway was Keith, hands folded across his white muscle tank.
© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519258