*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519411
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#519411 added July 6, 2007 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 5:What's Your Secret?
“Well, when I was two, these angels, called the Angel Council, gave me the powers of the angels because they wanted someone on Earth to do good. Well my dad got bit by a vampire; being an angel and his daughter I couldn’t see him suffer. So I went to the Council and they said I couldn’t do anything about it. Well, that wasn’t the answer I wanted so I tried to help him myself. He’s not a vampire anymore, but in the process of saving him I transferred the beast within him to me. So know I’m an angelic vampire. The angels said they couldn’t help because I did it to myself,” said Ace. Austin nodded slowly not really believing her, but really trying too. “So are you telling the truth or are you just pulling my leg?” asked Austin. “I’m telling the truth,” said Ace. “Okay I believe you.” “Okay good.” “So want to go eat?” “What?” asked Ace. “I didn’t mean people I meant pizza,” said Austin, “but if you want people I could give it a try, It could be tasty.” Ace gave him an evil stare. “I take it that’s my queue to shut up,” said Austin. Ace nodded and they left.
They went out for pizza and sure enough there was Keith out with Carmit Livingston. “Do you want to go somewhere else?” asked Austin. Ace just left without a single word. Austin stood there for a second looking at his cousin and the red headed slut. “You deserve much better, then Mr. Shallow,” said Austin catching up to Ace. “He said that to,” said Ace looking at the floor. “Listen forger about Keith. Do you like to ice skate?” asked Austin. “Who were we talking about?” asked Ace laughing. “Some two faced creep who lost the best thing he had going for him,” said Austin. They laughed and walked to the ice skating rink.
© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519411