*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519484-Keep-on-prayin-okay
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#519484 added July 6, 2007 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
Keep on prayin', okay?
Today was my hearing about whether or not I can be classified entirely able to work full time at something for which I already have skills or at some other meaningful job or if I can be termed disabled.

I'm exhausted, and I'm trying to stay upbeat and ready for hubby's daughter to spend the weekend.

Once I sort out everything that happened today - but before I forget entirely *Smile* - I'll be back to fill you in.

The judge wasn't too happy that my medical records didn't arrive in a timely fashion and, I guess, was a bit more snippy than usual because of that. Perhaps he was punishing me and my attorney?

My shrink and psychologist did not provide their records yet.

So, the judge decided to allow 30 days to get those records. He said he would make his decision between 30 and 45 days after that.

So, y'all keep on praying, okay?

And remind me to tell you how the PhD in some kind of vocational stuff expertly read the descriptions and ability levels of jobs I had in the past from her computer program...and how that computer really did say that being a sales clerk is a sedentary position. *Laugh* Seriously. I guess whoever wrote the job descriptions never performed them. *Smile*

There's more, of course. But I'm both physically (from walking from the parking garage to the meeting place) and emotionally (well, you know why there) worn out from the ordeal.

Right now I need to focus on fixing dinner for Tiff and hubby. I'm sure God will work this SS thing out. Still, if I could cry, I would. From frustration. For some relief at having part of this over. (Although we never told the judge how downright painful it is to have what feels like tears welled up inside with nowhere for them to go!!!) And tears to show God how happy I am knowing that He is really the one in control. We really cannot depend upon man.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519484-Keep-on-prayin-okay