*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519722-Alone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#519722 added July 7, 2007 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Alone
July 7, 2007

Good evening to you all. Of course, when you read this ..it may no longer be evening....so then make the next evening you have a good one and we'll call it even...lol

As the title indicates, I'm alone-alone in the house for the first time since school let out. My beloved didn't want to leave me behind but he and Jamie took a boys night and went to the drive in ...they will be (probably are right now) watching Transformers and eating popcorn-I was a little concerned about how appropriate it would be for his 4 1/2 year old imagination-but he assured me he woudln't be scared...daddy assured him he'd keep him safe and assured me he'd bring him home if it got too scary.  So we shall see.

I'm not REALLY alone in the house..I have my 2 german shepard mix doggies (Scamp and Serena) here with me....and I don't mind being alone. I really wasn't in the mood for the movie-Evan Almighty is playing after that..and it's probably not my cup of tea either. Jamie will be asleep by then and Mike can watch and enjoy...and I can be where I'd like to be if I were bored during the movie...lol

No word from camp yet-but then I'm sure it will be next week before I hear anything anyway. We are thinking about trying to find someone to spend the day with Jamie so we can pick her up alone and then take her to go see the new Harry Potter movie which comes out on the 11th.  Not sure what we will do otherwise-anyone wanna babysit next Saturday (from about 8:30am on??? lol)

Yesterday I took Jamie to the ENT appt. I forgot to say anything about when it was...so don't bother trying to scroll back...lol..you won't find it....Basically the ENT said if it's not a physical malformity there isn't much he can do..but they are doing a cat scan next Friday to determine whether there IS an issue or not.  Not much hope..yet at least a direction at this time.  He also wants the lab work from the other dr...I signed releases..not sure why he didn't already have them...ugggh.

So, at 7:15 next Friday morning I have to have him at the hospital an hour away...then 4 hours later I have to have dropped him off at someone's house..oh hell I need to find 2 sitters...sheesh...and go to my appt with my advisor to get enrolled for school in August...I"m getting rather excited!!!

Dogs want out..so I'm gonna sign off of the blog and maybe do some  contest writing after I get done with them.

hugs and blessings..thanks for stopping in
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519722-Alone