*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520819
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#520819 added July 12, 2007 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 6: I Told You So
They put on their skates and went skating. Ace was doing twists, turns and jumps, left and right. Austin on the other hand couldn’t even stand, Ace skated over to him. “You know when you suggested skating, I thought you would know how to skate,” said Ace, picking him up. “Nope, but I knew you did and so I figured you’d help. Which means you would you’d put your hands on me,” said Austin. “Opps,” said Ace, dropping Austin on the floor. “I guess I deserved that,” said Austin. Ace picked him up and taught him to skate. “Cool now I know how to skate, maybe, I could do some of that ballerina,” said Austin. Ace shock her head, “How hard could it be,” said Austin running. He jumped and turned maybe halfway before hitting the wall. Ace skated over and tried not to laugh. “It works better if your not close to the wall,” said Ace. “I guess your right, that’s hard stuff,” said Austin holding his side in pain. “Okay we need to get you to the hospital,” said Ace picking up Austin up. She sat in the hospital for awhile, while they did x-rays. Then the nurse came in.
“Well he has a broken arm, and he broke his rips in two places,” said Nurse Blifford, “well, I’ll let you and your boyfriend be alone.” “Oh he’s not my….” said Ace interrupted by Austin. “Thank you, Nurse Blifford,” said Austin. “Sorry I shouldn’t have laughed,” said Ace. “No it’s okay It was pretty funny,” said Austin. “Still,” said Ace. Just then Austin started moaning and crying in pain. “Oh my God,” screamed Ace gripping his hand tighter. “Got you,” said Austin. “Jerk,” said Ace slapping his broken arm. “Ouch, ouch,” said Austin, laughing, “hey if I would have known you were going to hold my hand every time I got hurt I would have done it a long time ago,” said Austin. “Wait a minute, that’s it,” said Ace. “What’s what?” asked Austin. Ace placed her hands over Austin. “What are you doing?” asked Austin. “Shhh,” said Ace. “Okay.” “Healio Pharamist,” said Ace. A glowing light formed around Ace and Austin. She put her hands down, “What did you do?” asked Austin. “Healing,” said Ace. “Healing! So you really are an angel,” said Austin. “Told you so,” said Ace. “So no more broken bones?” asked Austin. “Nope,” said Ace.
“Okay well lets go. Hospitals give me creeps,” said Austin. “Same here, hey give my goosebubbles,” said Ace. “Goosebubbles?” asked Austin. “My new word,” said Ace. “You are one weird chick.” “That’s why you love me,” said Ace. “Yeah.” “Sorry it slipped out.” “I know,” said Austin as they walked to their house, “Okay well we should say night.” “Night,” said Ace. “Sleep tight, don’t let the vampires bite, Oh yeah they already did,” said Austin “Night, Austin,” said Ace shutting the door. She went to bed, but couldn’t sleep. There was a knock at the window, it was an owl with a letter in it’s mouth.
© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520819