*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521079-Stopping-in--hi-people
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#521079 added July 13, 2007 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Stopping in -hi people!
July 13, 2007

Ok..so today didn't go quite as planned....big surprise right?

Last night after running around and trying to get everything ready to leave so very early this morning (read previous entry). I finally got to bed shortly after 1am...and tossed and turned for 2 hours.  I was far too wired to sleep. Finally settling in after 3..I woke up around 5:20..the alarm being set for 5:30 am...and decided..since I'd already had my shower..that I only needed 20-25 minutes to get me dressed, Jamie dressed and out the door. So I reset the clock for 5:50am.....When I next woke up it was 6:47....the alarm didn't go off! We have a dual alarm clock..both were set-hubby gets up at 6:21 (so he can hit snooze, go back to sleep for 9 more minutes and get up at 6:30...lol...anyway...neither went off.  And they were set. For AM. Wasn't me. Apparently the beeping part of the alarm decided to stop working this morning. I got up, flew out of bed, got MIke up and started getting dressed to get out of here...we'd be late but we'd make it to Jamie's cat scan by golly....then reason took over. It was going to be 7 before I could be out the door..at the earliest..and we'd need to drive an hour to a place we needed to be in 15 minutes...so I called and rescheduled and let Jamie sleep and put myself back to bed (after figuring out the alarm clock (radio still works but no beeping!!!)

I did get Jamie to bible day camp (which he absolutely loved!) and myself to my appointment with my advisor. I'm registered for my classes...I will be working toward a AA in English and Communication.....which will transfer over to a 4 year degree for a BS in English-probably towards Journalism but we shall see.

Anyway...came back here, made some calls...picked Jamie up, went to pick up some stuff at the store, met Mike for dinner and then went to Jamie's VBS program. We are now settling in, I have a writers cramp piece I"m going to work on..I'll post it here if I get it done..and hten I'm going to bed....Tomorrow I get my baby back!!!

Talk to you later.

Blessings and hugs
Vicky


PS-it's finished...I'd love to hear what you think....the prompt is well...lol...about fear of Friday the 13th or the number 13....but it the big phobia names listed....lol

"Invalid Item

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521079-Stopping-in--hi-people