*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521757-Change-is-in-the-air
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#521757 added July 16, 2007 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Change is in the air
July 16, 2007

Ok...I'm registered for my classes...all but one...am waiting on info from my advisor (a very sweet woman who was loads of help! Who willingly accepted the fact that I get lost so very easily and showed me the other two places I needed to get to-thank you thank you thank you!) Mike is registered for his final classes as well for this fall and then will graduate.

My baby is home. She had a blast at camp and wants to go back next year...she did want to come home...but is more than happy to go to church camp in two weeks as well..lol.  They put on a performance at the closing ceremony and she did great. She has a certificate stating she completed courses from the Indiana Music Institute...and she learned how to play a bit on the ukulele (I had to look the spelling up) and the recorder..as well as her singing.  Her singing teacher said she'd love to have a room full of Cassy's....made me feel good...though I can't imagine more than one of her.

Ok...onto the pending change...I'm not going to give a whole lot of info here...but since my life is going to be in chaos and because I'm going to pop if I don't tell ya..lol...the long and short of it is that we are moving......there is alot of stuff going on..we've been in our home for 10 years and we are letting it go...it's a battle we've fought against for 4 years..not something we wanted...but the right choice for us at this time. We will be renting for a few years...but we are moving closer to Mike's work (which he now drives an hour...he will be driving 15 minutes) The kids will have to change schools-but are excited about the move. We are downsizing..which is scary but good...and while there are things that are scary and I"m nervous about...we are also excited.  AND HAVE TONS TO DO!!! 

OMG>..I"m so not organized..lol...so we shall see.  We move the end of August.  I'll talk more about it tomorrow. Part of the decision is based on our kids' health...and Cassy not having to use her inhaler at camp but coming home and having problems again kind of sealed it...not to mention Jamie's issues...

So that's it in a nutshell.

OH...CT Scan is rescheduled for Thursday morning (Jamie's) He loved bible day camp and will be going the next 2 Fridays....guess I'll use that time to pack since Cassy has decided she wants to go to.

Well, shower and bedtime...I'll be back later

sending hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521757-Change-is-in-the-air