*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528544-Heres-one---July-15
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#528544 added August 16, 2007 at 1:49pm
Restrictions: None
Here's one - July 15
Remember? I gave the sermon at our church on July 15. I wrote the sermon, but my pastor created a sermon notes page to give out to the members. He figured they're so used to having them that they would be lost without them. *Smile* He also provided a power point presentation while I spoke. It was these Bible verses on screen. Nice of him, huh?

I'll put my sermon in a static sometime soon. But here are the notes...

Date: 7-15-2007
Message by: Marilyn Mackenzie Williamson

Take Note:

† John 13:35 NIV
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.


Romans 12:10 NIV Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Romans 13:8 NIV Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

1 Peter 3:8 NIV Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

Loving in practical ways

1. DEALING WITH EXCUSES:

I Samuel 17:42 NIV He looked David over and saw that he was only a boy, ruddy and handsome, and he despised him.

1 Timothy 4:12 NIV Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

2 Corinthians 12:7-10 NIV …"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

Exodus 4:10 NIV O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.

2. PREPARATION:

John 13:35 NIV By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

Matt 28:19 NIV “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations… “

Matt 25:34-40 NIV Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

3. ARK Almighty.

Go to http://www.arkalmighty.com/church/ and go to "look for my church" enter “Salem Community Church” and click “Find”.

Act of Random Kindness.”

“You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.“ - Robert Louis Stevenson

Luke 6:38 NIV Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


Daily Doses:

For those with extremely busy schedules: Take just a minute a day to start out with a Word from the Lord. Read it! Listen Again! Write down how it applies to you. Finally pray about it.

[ ](Monday) John 13:35
[ ](Tuesday) Rom 12:10
[ ](Wednesday) Rom 13:8
[ ](Thursday) 1 Pet 3:8
[ ](Friday) 1 Tim 4:12
[ ](Saturday) Mat. 28:19
[ ](Sunday) Mat 25:40

Through the Bible in One Year
"Parson Larsen's Quiet Time Notebook" or “Through the Bible In 1 Year” brochure study guides are available in the lobby of the church. This free resource should help you to develop a Bible reading plan that will certainly bless your week.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528544-Heres-one---July-15