*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530226-Worn-out
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#530226 added August 23, 2007 at 8:56pm
Restrictions: None
Worn out
August 23, 2007

Wow....between moving and trying to keep up with my classwork I am completely and utterly worn out.

2 of my classes are writing type classes-English and Communications( which is a speech class) My math class required an autobiography and my intro to college class (called IVY) also requires some writing. So as I work on stuff I'm placing it here "Invalid Item.

I'm doing this for 2 reasons...1 because I need to have a copy somewhere other than my computer...so if the computer dies etc I can access my work from somewhere else. And 2. because I can get y'all opinions and feedback. So far all that is there is a free writing piece that isn't turned in...and my math autobiography...but as time goes on there will be speeches and papers...

The adjustment to moving is going ok...well..Jamie and I are doing fairly well. Mike not so great...and Cassy waffles..sometimes she's ok and sometimes she's not....don't blame her..it's not an easy thing.

This evening I went to her parent orientation, met her teacher and learned how things will work...her teacher seems very nice and I feel very positive about the school year...I just wish Cassy made friends quicker....for her own sake...cause now she's missing the friends she left behind and feeling a little lonely. I reminded her it's only been a week..but it's still tough.

Well, not much else to say..both my beloved and I are taking classes...so if I don't show up for a bit...check the folder mentioned above..if there is something recent..I'm still alive just very busy...most of the teachers want between 9-15 hours of classwork a week...that puts me working almost 50 hours a week...lol...I could go back to work easier...lol

Oh well...it's an adjustment too


Hope ya'll are ok...missing ya lots and praying for you as well


hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530226-Worn-out