*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533052-Prayers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#533052 added September 5, 2007 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Prayers
I come to each of you now begging you to pray for Jamie and for us...I don't mean to be melodramatic....but he's sick again...out of the hospital for a month and now he's doing the same thing again...high fevers for no apparent reason (the last 4 days).....blood work is normal...and in between bouts of fever he acts ok..though cranky and demandning more and more as this lingers.....temps have been as high as 104.2 axilarry. Dr.'s office is referring us to Riley outpatient immunology but we are twiddling our thumbs waiting for the referral, waiting for Riley to call back...waiting on medicaid to ok the sinus ct scan the dr wants to rule out another sinus infection....and I'm exhausted...and at the end of my rope...I sit herei n tears, not knowing what to do, feeling like I'm fighting this battle alone. I KNOW God is on our side...but I need your prayers for Jamie and for me...to intercede...to make people pay attention and get Jamie where he needs to be to figure out what in the heck is going on.....I beg your prayers....

thanks
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533052-Prayers