*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533226-Vida-Chesna
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#533226 added September 6, 2007 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
Vida Chesna
Vida Chesna....my muse that represents life, patience, time, perseverance. After I have my vauge idea about what I want, what kind of story-she comes in and gives it life--a meaning a purpose. She guides me in what I do. When I go back and look at my work, she is there, breathing down my neck with suggestions both welcomed and sometimes UNWELCOMED but hey you take the good with the bad. She represents my eternal devotion to my art--both writing and drawing.

She is just as pale as Emiko--and she has both scales and feathers. Her hair is just as boyish, a little longer, coifed likie a mans. Dark, dark eyes with just a hint of something thats alive. She has small fin/wings at her wrist and legs that, believe it or not, help her float around the air.

* This is my imagination people. Do I know that all of this isn't "real"? WELL DUH. but its nice to make up stuff and give personality to my work no?

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533226-Vida-Chesna