*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535006-Update-on-Jamieand-wow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#535006 added September 13, 2007 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Update on Jamie...and wow
Sept 13, 2007

First a wow and a thanks for those who have sent me C notes and gp's...what a suprise to log into!!! Not sure why, but thanks for the love, support and smiles.

Onto Jamie....We had our visit at the children's hospital today...no real news...lots of labs....including one for cystic fibrosis...which is one the dr is a little suspicious of..which makes mom very nervous...if he's got it..it's mild...or we'd have found out about it before now...but...big sigh....it's scary and worrisome and the drive there and back was quite nervewracking.

Prayers for him...for answers and for grace.  Prayers for my sister who's having some issues...I won't go into details here...but she could use the prayers..

I'm wiped..have lots of schoolwork to finish tomorrow and my nerves are just completely fried. We have a busy weekend..and my little princess will be 11 on Monday....

I'll update again when I get the chance...I'm hoping to get some writing (besides the blog) posted here soon...but between school and everything I else I barely have time to think..let alone write.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535006-Update-on-Jamieand-wow