*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535164-Real-quickupdate-and-a-request
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#535164 added September 14, 2007 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Real quick....update and a request.
Sept 14, 2007

Ok, a quick update on Jamie...the sweat test has been moved, at my request to this Monday instead of the following...Riley won't call with any info until all of the tests are done and the results are back...waiting another week and then having to wait for however long it all takes to be worked up..just wasn't going well....she hadn't originally offered me this Monday...so I called and asked if that had anything closer than the 24th...it's taken some rearranging on our parts to get him in for it (because it's a VERY early appointment) but it will be well worth it.

Also...I have placed 2 papers in my "Invalid Item folder.
The first is
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1316824 by Not Available.
for my English course and the other is
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1318749 by Not Available.
of anyone has a chance to look at either one and give me some feedback I'd appreciate it. The second one doesn't seem much like a mission statement but the topics I touched on were ones required by the assignment...

thanks y'all...busy weekend ahead...so I'm trying to get all of my work for school out of the way.

Do y'all know how much I appreciate being able to come here and vent and share with you?

praying as always for you
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535164-Real-quickupdate-and-a-request