*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537942-I-am-what-you-are
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#537942 added September 27, 2007 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
I am what you are
You know, its funny. I use to think that I was the only REAL odd one out there. Someone who is insane and weird, and was probably dropped on their head when they where babies. But talking to people on this website, and to others, made me realize that....we all have our quirks...just...most chose to keep them under wraps.

Such as that whole stuffed animal thing! Heh, I thought I was the only one who was afraid they would get jealous, or get revenge on me if I didn't treat 'em right...but I was wrong.

I have other silly fears as well. Such as the fear of dinosaurs coming back to life and destroying us all, and that zoo animals would escape and eat/attack people, or that suddenly, I'll be transported somewhere else in my PJs or when I look icky...

Silly I know, but those are my fears. Well, some of them anyway. Its odd really. I also feel bad when I throw away a painting, or a drawing...cause I feel that I just killed something, so...I tend to keep everything I draw, even if its crap on a stick...

The drawing is coming along. I erased everything from the guys side, and drew new stuff in. I like it a lot better. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to ink it at least. I so-HO-o should have it ready by Halloween! Hooray for me!

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537942-I-am-what-you-are