*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538309-Update-on-our-lifelol
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#538309 added September 28, 2007 at 5:45pm
Restrictions: None
Update on our life...lol
Sept 28, 2007

It's been a rough week around here...lots of things going on and I've been an emotional mess. I thank all of you who have stopped by, emailed, or just been praying.

I have no news yet from Riley..if they don't call me by Thursday this week, I will be calling them, I've tried to be patient but I'm out of patience. He appears to have made it through a cold he had last week...probably the first time it didnt' turn into a sinus infection ever..so maybe the move was a very good thing.

Motivationally I"ve just not been there this week..I still have a lot of work to finish for school, so assuming the computer behaves, that's what I'll be doing this evening-finances and life's stresses are the cause..I'm trying to focus on God and all he's done for us...but I'm not doing very well wiht it this week...

Now a praise-it's about time y'all get to do more than listen to me whine...lol

My sister saw the vascular neurosurgeon today and he said that the mass is far less trouble than the original neurosurgeon thought. He does not feel surgery is needed...and would do more harm than good. The mass is a capilary (sp) hermangioma-which Jamie has one on his forearm....but hers is internal..and that if it bleeds again it won't be a danger...they will keep an eye on things..but...no surgery...praise be to God.

She is still having headaches, but he feels it's due to the degenerative disc disease in her neck..because of the location...she sees a neurologist on Monday and needs to see an orthopedic dr as well.

Well, that's all for now...know that y'all are in my thoughts and prayers
hugs
Vicky


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538309-Update-on-our-lifelol